Embodying both elegance and intimacy, chamber music is the art of creating rich, enchanting sound with a small section of players. As background color or as the center of attention, chamber music adds a festive ambience to occasions both sacred and secular, evoking vibrant memories of guests of all ages. Classical string music , whether a quartet, trio, duo, or solo, is the perfect choice for every wedding or memorable event.
Founded in 1993, Riverview Chamber Players has performed for hundreds of weddings, concerts, and special events in the Boston area. Riverview welcomes couples of all faiths, denominations, races, and orientations. Music Director Rebecca Strauss offers clients a professional, stress free, and highly personalized experience that is truly unequalled.
Riverview Chamber Players provides:
- Over 15 years experience providing music for Boston area weddings and events
- Conservatory-trained classical musicians of the highest caliber
- String Quartet, Trio, Duo, or Solo Musicians for your event
- Extensive repertoire list
- Clients who speak highly of our music and professionalism
- Happy guests who will thank you for bringing Riverview Chamber Players to your event
- Pricing that reflects our professionalism and quality
Riverview Chamber Players is a preferred vendor of many Boston area
Riverview Chamber Players was voted 'The Knot Best of Weddings 2010 and 2011 Pick' and was also the winner of 'Boston's Best Wedding Ceremony Music' for Boston.com's Alist in 2010 and 2011. Riverview Chamber Players was a member of the Boston Wedding Group from 1997-2005.
Let Riverview help choreograph the celebration of your lifetime.